Sunday, June 19, 2011

I just can't get enough

I'm guilty for being not able to forget my red Urara box. Yes, I tried some other boxes but still felt frustration since they could not satisfy me. The burger was too round, it was flipping easy in a bag and what is more was a leaky one. The pink usagi and sakura box could be perfect if not the size. My usual portion of noodles would not fit in. And my lunch is the only food I have during my work from 10:30 till 20:00. So, eating too little at lunch means that I'll be super hungry and eat a lot at the evening witch is not a good thing.

This is the upper containers of both boxes. You can see the different in size.

 The red one is not only lager but deeper itself. Urara usagi box holds 580 ml while the pink sakura honoka box holds 510ml. And I really miss those 70ml.

Don't mind the meat in it :) I'm making some dried hog bites :P
Pics are not the best quality but you can see the difference.

  

Sooo... two days ago I said YES to a UME Mustard Yellow  Urara box!!!


:D :D :D
I picked the yellow one for its warm color. It's simple, it's just the right size and it's a traditional shaped box.
The firs love never dies they say:P
It should reach me in two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...