Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beans day

This was a bean day. I bought some beans to prepare a sweet beans paste. It was my first attempt so I decided to use just a little of them for the paste and made backed beans from the rest of them. I also had a boiled egg in my bento as well as some honey and a soy sauce.


 The green leafs belong to basil. I grown them in my balcony. I can say it's my favorite herb. I adore the smell of it.

This is the sweet beans paste. You can find recipe here.

And this is simply backed beans, that were fried with cut sausages and a little bit of smoked bacon. I mixed it with honey while eating. I know it sounds strange. But it tasted really good. Salty and sweet can go a long very well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...